To Register a Dietary Supplement in Thai FDA the applicant shall provide
- the ingredient list for its products
- the source of the ingredients (with specific standards)
- the manufacturing process (including factory certifications)
- the objectives of use; and the targeted consumer group.
Following data and information are required for food supplement registration in Thai FDA:
- Details of the exact composition by percentage of each ingredient
- TDS of each ingredient
- Laboratory analysis of finished product if liquid
- NO SAMPLES are needed
A proper label responding to Thai FDA requirements must be attached to the product.