Siam Trade Development will represent Thailand Cosmetic Regulatory in a Webinar/training program organized jointly by Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association of Singapore (CTFAS) and Cosmetics Advancement Committee of China Healthcare Association (CACHCA), with support of other Chinese associations or government organizations.
The event will be held in hybrid form: CACHCA members (audience) will have, whether authorized by Chinese Health Authorities, a physical gathering in Guangzhou, China, for this webinar/training. All speakers will be on-line for their presentation.
Dr. Diego Sala, Managing Director of Siam Trade Development, shall be the speaker for Thailand Cosmetic Regulatory overview, whose scope is to inform about the rules, requirements, obligations and opportunities for entering the Thai market with their cosmetic products.
Actual list of speakers includes 9 professionals from ASEAN Countries; everyone shall inform the audience about Regulatory requirements in every Country.
1. ASEAN Cosmetic Market: Ms Hamidah Minhaj
2. Singapore Cosmetic Market: Mr Andrew Gan – President of CTFAS
3. ASEAN Cosmetic Directives (ACD): Dr Alain Khaiat, Seers Consulting, Chairman of CTFAS
4. Singapore Cosmetic Product Regulations: Mr Pang Tit Keong, Health Sciences Authority, Singapore.
5. Vietnam Cosmetic Product Regulations: Ms Dy Truong
6. Philippines Cosmetic Product Regulations: Ms Celia Ong
7. Malaysia Cosmetic Product Regulations: Dr Julia Ji, Myassociates Consulting, Committee Member of CTFAS
8. Indonesia Cosmetic Product Regulations: Ms. Dewi Rijah Sari – dRs Consulta Indonesia
9. Thailand Cosmetic Product Regulations: Dr. Diego Sala- SIAM TRADE DEVELOPMENT CO.LTD. Thailand
The Event, originally scheduled on December 3rd, 2021, has been postponed by decision of Chinese Authorities, and a new date will be fixed soon. We’ll keep you posted about this new event that sees Siam Trade Development as one of the leading of Regulatory Consultancy Company in Thailand, the only Company providing, as One-Stop-Center, services of Product Registration, License Holding, Fulfillment and Sales Channel Management (effective from January 2022).
If your Company is considering to sell online in Thailand, contact us for a tailor made project.