Our webinar on Cosmetic Market in Thailand, broadcasted on July 27th in the Chemlinked Platform, was a huge success.
257 subscibers, 75 attendants for the full event, and a positive rating of 96% shows that the argument is interesting and was analyzed with the righ approach.
In the event, our Managing Director Diego Sala gave full guide on how to register, import, sell and deliver your Cosmetics in Thailand.
1. Cosmetic Market in Thailand: Size, main players, consumers expectations, role of social media, trend for next years.
2. Cosmetic Distribution Channels: Retail shops (B2B), E-commerce (B2C), Multi-leve and direct marketing (C2C)
3. Import, Storage and Fulfillment: What you need to know about custom clearance (license, documentation, labels, Duties and VAT); Point of entry: Warehouse requirements; Delivery: fulfillment services and 3PL
4. Cosmetic License Holding: access the market without local footprints: Role of License Holder; Cost of license Holder; Who pays what?
5. Cosmetic Regulatory Summary: Manufacturer Requirements, Notification Process, Common obstacles: be ready to…
During this webinar on Cosmetic market in Thailand lot of numbers, data (first hand data, directly elaborated by our staff) and suggestions have been provided to the audience. AS per Customer Survey, content was highly appreciated in all its parts:
We published the video on our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8uyPslz80Y) in order to provide you all the information that can allow you to choose the right strategy to approach the market with your Cosmetis in Thailand.
All the channels have been analized, in detail the cross-border market for cosmetics and the license holding for cosmetics in Thailand. As you will see, there’s no need to open a local company: you can ccess Thailand Cosmetic market from your factory, on Direct-to-Consumer strategy.
To get more info please contact us at [email protected]