HOW TO GET TISI LICENSE TO IMPORT INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS IN THAILAND
TISI license to import industrial products in Thailand is a 4 steps process.
1 Submit the application to access the service
through TISI e-license system (e-submission) for product testing and Quality Control system assessment.
Request the authorization to import samples for testing by providing the following documents:
- Company and MD documents
- Copy of Invoice\
- Product specifications (details, pictures)
2 Import sample through NSW
The applicant must upload the following documents:
- Copy of application of product import for testing
- Product details
After application has been approved the applicant can collect the product from the Custom and request to submit samples to TISI for evaluation
Samples are submitted and application fee paid.
3 Assessment of Quality Control System of Factory
This step has two cases:
- If manufacturer is registered already in TISI system: Submit Letter of Conformance (LoC) from manufacturer
- IF manufacturer is not registered in TISI system: a) apply for the assessment of Quality Control System through E-License system; b) Contact TISI or Inspection Body for the assessment of Quality Control System; c) Pay the assessment service fee
4 Submit the Application for TISI License (Mor.Or.5)
- Product test report
- Quality Control Assessment Report or LoC
Timing for the last step: 15 working days. A license fee is applied.
If you want to get a TISI registration for your product contact us at [email protected]
Download the PDF for this page HERE